Employee Financial Wellness
For many workers, the workplace is their primary source of income, and this makes it the ideal setting for employees to save and get the best solutions to their financial challenges. Therefore, leading employers and institutions take an active role in helping their employees to access the requisite financial education and provide favourable mechanisms (e.g., payroll deductions) that allow their employees to save and invest through cost-effective, direct, and automated channels and ultimately with a provider that can be trusted.
We partner with employers and institutions (both our clients and non-clients) that care about the financial wellbeing of their employees and members to deliver systematic financial wellness programs that educate and empower workers to make the best financial decisions at no extra cost.
The program is made up of
- Group financial literacy workshops, and
- One-on-one financial planning sessions.
Our workplace financial wellness program helps employees to:
- Understand basic financial principles like risk vs return, the power of compounding, time value of money, budgeting, etc.
- Identify their financial goals and develop budgets and financial plans to achieve them.
- Understand their investment personalities to inform their savings & investment choices.
- Understand the characteristics of safe investment options and scams.
Benefits to the Employer/Institution
- Increased productivity.
- Increased employee loyalty.
- Reduced absenteeism.
- Better utilization of pension fund.
Benefits to Employees
- Reduced stress.
- Greater financial stability.
- Improved homelife.
- A more secure retirement.
- Less debt & increased savings.
- Increased satisfaction at work.